In the name of Allah SWT, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Peace and blessings to our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW), his family, his companions and the scholars that have come before us and are alive today.
Assalamualaikum Wr Wb,
We hope this message finds you and your family in the best of health and imaan. May the peace and blessings of Allah SWT be upon you and your family, insha Allah.
Alhamdulillah, it has been a long journey since our inception in 2007. We thank you for your support and doas in supporting IslamicEvents.SG throughout the years. If you happen to just stumble to our portal recently, we welcome you to check out the various events and services that we provide on our main website.
To spur on and grow our organisation in the next 10 years, we hope to build more stability in our organisation through developing our paid membership and offering you beneficial discounts and services.
What does an IslamicEvents.SG Membership entail?
We would like to offer the following:
Membership Fees – $10, $20, $30, $50 or $100 monthly and one time admin/processing fee of $10.
i) Discounts 5% – 30% off on selected events/classes on IslamicEvents.SG
We are not able to offer discounts on all events as we do not organise many of the events listed on our portal.
ii) Get discounts on Khidmah.SG:
– Aqiqah Service – 10% off
– Tahnik & Cukur Rambut – 10% off
– Doa Selamat & Tahlil – 10% off
– Grave Cleaning – 5% off
– Hajj Badal – 10% off
– Funeral Services – $100 off
– One to One Quran Reading – $25 off for first payment
– Qurban packages – 10% off
Example: Our funeral services are priced at $1250 or $1300 for local services. $100 will be waived off for members, and this can be used for family members or friends.
iii) Long-term Membership Schemes
Each dollar you pay for this membership will gain you 1 point. Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for the various services that we provide. For example:
– 210 points: 1 x Free Qurban package worth $210.
– 1400 points: 1 x Funeral Service for yourself or any family members. (* points updated)
As we move forward, insha Allah we will add on more services that you can claim with your accumulated points, such as Umrah trips or other Islamic-based travels. We also hope to develop a mobile app in the future so you will be able to easily track your points.
Terms and Conditions ( ** Important! Please Read ** )
- - There will be a one time admin charge of $10 for administrative work, and monthly payments of $10, $20, $30, $50 or $100.
- - Payment can be made by Paypal (Debit/Credit). More details below.
- - Once committed there will be no refunds.
- - Membership discounts will apply for selected events and services mentioned above.
- - IslamicEvents.SG has the right to make changes to events and services without informing members of the changes.
- - By signing up for this membership, you agree that IslamicEvents.SG may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form, or (if applicable) obtained by our organisation as a result of your membership, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy (available on our website): (a) the processing of this membership application; and (b) the administration of the membership with our organisation.
Failure in Deduction of Membership Subscription from Member’s Account
- In the event that there is a failed deduction, there will be a second attempt to deduct through PayPal. If the second attempt still fails, membership discounts and points accumulated will be frozen. Hence the member will not benefit from the services provided by us until the payment is continued.
- Admin charges of $10 will be added on for renewal of subscription.